- Roast Chicken: Cut up chicken pieces, put chopped onions, garlic and apricot jam on top; bake 1.5 hours at 350 degrees
- Chicken cutlets: Cut cutlets in half- dip in beaten egg; then matza meal and sauté/fry in canola oil- reheat later- always a hit!
- Turkey breast: Put lots of rosemary, garlic and onion on top, bake for 1-2 hours on 325 and check with thermometer when done
- Roasted veggies: So easy- cut up squash, or buy ready to use, carrots, sweet potatoes; add chopped garlic, parsley, olive oil drizzled on with salt and pepper; roast 375 degrees for one hour on cookie sheet
- Kasha: Sauté mushrooms and two onions; add four cups water with consommé or seasonings like salt, pepper, onion, garlic; add box of kasha when boiling- after 15 minutes turn off and fluff (can add bow tie noodles or not). I add other veggies like zucchini, or small squash, celery, when sautéing- makes a whole meal for anyone.
- Easy parve kugel: Boil two bags of egg noodles- wide or medium; in large bowl, put in a can of crushed pineapple in juice, cut up a peeled apple or two; 6 eggs; 2 tsp cinnamon; mix up and add the noodles; put in two foil lasagna pans and sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar. Bake one hour 350 degrees.
Make a salad and fruit salad and you are all set!